about your photographer
I am Kylee, owner and photographer of Captured by Kylee. I grew up near Kansas City, Missouri but my husband's career in the Air Force brought us to Little Rock, Arkansas. Ever since I moved to Arkansas I have fallen in love with the beautiful scenery and adventures. Not only has my photography brought me to gorgeous places, but I've had the opportunity to meet amazing individuals as well.
As a photographer, I make it a priority to get to know my clients. When you hire Captured by Kylee for a boudoir or portrait session, it will be much more than a business relationship. We will laugh, have fun, and most importantly, become friends. In order to get the most beautiful images out of your session, we have to be comfortable together.
My goal for my images is to portray a sense of romance and intimacy. I am a lover of candid, wind-blown, raw moments.
Let's start your experience.
**I will be relocating to the Kansas City, Missouri area in December of 2017. I can't wait to work with my new KC clients!**
Mrs K | Boudoir
Kylee is not only an extremely talented photographer, but shes willing to work with you! She also makes you feel so comfortable while having so much fun! I highly recommend her if you're wanting quality photos/experience!
Kylee really has a talent not only for photography but her energy at shoots is amazing! She makes you feel so comfortable and pretty! Highly recommend her for any services! She's also amazing with the animals too! She does work with local rescues to help them find forever homes through capturing their true beauty!
Stephanie + Matt
Where to begin! This girl is amazing!! She is pure talent and like I told her before, I wish she could document my entire life! Kylee is professional, sweet, kind, has a wonderful eye, and knows her light! I almost didn't go through with getting pictures done at all due to having braces at the time, but I'm so glad I didn't miss this wonderful opportunity to be photographed by her! A part of me wants to be selfish and not write this review because then the rest of the world will see it and then she will be wanted by every magazine in the world..but I have to, because I know how talented she is and how much the world deserves to see her talent in the way she captures not only the object or person on the other side of the camera, but her audience as well. To put it simply..Kylee don't forget Matt and I when you make it big, because we know that is where you are/or will be headed.
Kylee recently took my college graduation photos and I LOVE them! She listened to what I wanted and expanded on my ideas. I had a lot of fun and felt really comfortable working with her. You can tell she loves what she does, and she is a very talented photographer. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!
Kate + Joe
Kylee is such a joy to work with. Her talent and creativity make her a force to be reckoned with in Central Arkansas. If you're looking for something out of the box, unique, and absolutely beautiful, hire her. You'll have gorgeous memories that are as timeless as they are innovative
- Do you travel?
- Yes, absolutely! My pricing covers travel within 30 miles of Jacksonville, Arkansas but I am open to traveling wherever. Fees may apply, but I am flexible and love a good adventure.
- What should we wear?
- Ultimately, wear what is most comfortable for you and your family. I will help you pick what patterns and colors work well together. I am a huge fan of long, flowy dresses and boho style. I even have a few pieces that I offer for my clients to wear. We can discuss this when you book!
- What if my kids are not in a good mood?
- I totally understand that kids can be unpredictable and hard to work with at times. This is why I make my sessions totally laid back and FUN. I typically like to play games with kids to have them loosen up and trust me. Then capture all the in-between moments. The truth is that kids just don't like to POSE for pictures, but that isn't a problem for me. I'm all about the candid moments.
- Do we get to print our photos?
- Yes, you will be able to print the digital files that come with the package you choose. You also have the ability to purchase professional prints and products through me! Each portrait package comes with a product credit that you can use at your viewing + ordering session.
- What professional products do you offer?
- I offer luxury albums, metal and canvas wall art, heirloom boxes, and mounted prints. I will bring samples of these products to your consultation or viewing + ordering session.
- Do you offer weddings?
- Yes, I do! If you would like to inquire about a wedding package, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Wedding packages start at $1,800 + tax.